CIRESI & MOREK
98% REPEAT CUSTOMER RATE | 2.5 DAY AVERAGE TO PRESENT FIRST CANDIDATE | 86% FILL RATE
Plant Manager | Detroit, Michigan
Ciresi & Morek is an AWARD-WINNING SEARCH FIRM who strategically partners with our clients to recruit exceptional talent globally. Our customers include Fortune 500, the world’s top PE Firms and the largest privately held companies. Our proven process and capabilities allow us to create industry leading guarantees which deliver a 98% return rate.
We are currently assisting our client with a Plant Manager search near Detroit, MI. The Plant Manager will be responsible for managing daily operations and ensuring strong employee engagement for a large workforce. This position will also be expected to find opportunities for building production processes, continuous improvement, building employee relationships through teamwork, and increasing operations efficiency.
All information will be kept strictly confidential & Applications will not be considered without a Resume/Curriculum Vitae which includes contact information.
- Drive results for plant Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), including safety, quality, cost, delivery, absenteeism, training, compliance, on-time program launch, communications, etc.
- Own plant P&L, budgets, and forecasts
- Develop and execute short-and long-term business plans and strategies designed to assure the growth of revenue, profit and cash flow
- Provide leadership on major issues facing the organization, working collaboratively with support managers, and understanding all aspects of the business
- Responsible for customer metrics for represented products
- Bachelor's degree preferred, comparable experience considered
- Previous Plant Manager experience in the automotive industry required
- $200,000 - $250,000
Learn more about Ciresi & Morek through the following link: Ciresi & Morek: Celebrates 10 Years
If interested, please fill out form below with your most current resume.
Submit Your Resumé
Plant Manager - Detroit, Michigan
"To serve our customers with unmatched excellence, seeking always to anticipate their needs.”