CIRESI & MOREK
98% REPEAT CUSTOMER RATE | 2.5 DAY AVERAGE TO PRESENT FIRST CANDIDATE | 86% FILL RATE
Plant Manager | Dayton, Ohio
Ciresi & Morek is an AWARD-WINNING SEARCH FIRM who strategically partners with our clients to recruit exceptional talent globally. Our customers include Fortune 500, the world’s top PE Firms and the largest privately held companies. Our proven process and capabilities allow us to create industry leading guarantees which deliver a 98% return rate.
We are currently assisting our client, a Tier 1 automotive supplier, with a Plant Manager search. This position will be responsible for managing the plant operations and improving employee engagement. The Plant Manager will be expected to find opportunities for developing production processes, driving continuous improvement, improving employee relations, and increasing operation efficiency.
All information will be kept strictly confidential & Applications will not be considered without a Resume/Curriculum Vitae which includes contact information.
- Drive results for plant Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), including safety, quality, cost, delivery, absenteeism, training, compliance, on-time program launch, communications, etc.
- Own plant P&L, budgets, forecasts and development and implementation of strategy
- Develop and execute short-and long-term business plans and strategies designed to assure the growth of revenue, profit and cash flow
- Provide leadership on major issues facing the organization, working collectively with support managers, and understanding all aspects of the business
- Ensure the facilities annual sales revenue and profitability goals for are met
- Responsible for customer metrics for represented products
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years progressive experience in a manufacturing environment required, prefer 3+ years in a plant manager role
- Proven success as Plant Manager in Tier 1 automotive industry
- Commensurate with Experience
Learn more about Ciresi & Morek through the following link: Ciresi & Morek: Celebrates 10 Years
If interested, please fill out form below with your most current resume.
Submit Your Resumé
Plant Manager - Dayton, Ohio
"To serve our customers with unmatched excellence, seeking always to anticipate their needs.”