CIRESI & MOREK
98% REPEAT CUSTOMER RATE | 2.5 DAY AVERAGE TO PRESENT FIRST CANDIDATE | 86% FILL RATE
Vice President of Operations | Wichita, Kansas
Ciresi & Morek is an AWARD-WINNING SEARCH FIRM who strategically partners with our clients to recruit exceptional talent globally. Our customers include Fortune 500, the world’s top PE Firms and the largest privately held companies. Our proven process and capabilities allow us to create industry leading guarantees which deliver a 98% return rate.
We are currently assisting our client, a global leader in their industry, with a Vice President of Operations search near Wichita, KS. This position will be responsible for directing plant operations and improving employee engagement. The VP will also be expected to find opportunities for improving production processes, creating continuous improvement projects, building and maintaining employee relations, and the overall increase of operational efficiency.
All information will be kept strictly confidential & Applications will not be considered without a Resume/Curriculum Vitae which includes contact information.
- Manage and help implement quality, cost, safety, and on-time delivery controls and processes
- Oversee and maintain high quality and productivity expectations in a cost-effective manner
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve the efficiency and quality of the production process
- Evaluate company safety protocols and procedures
- Lead and build solid working relationships with the plant employees
- Bachelor's degree preferred, 10+ years' related experience considered
- Previous responsibility for plant P&L required
- 10+ years of increasing management responsibilities in fast-paced manufacturing environments required
- Proven success utilizing lean manufacturing and continuous improvement methodologies
- $250,000 - $300,000
Learn more about Ciresi & Morek through the following link: Ciresi & Morek: Celebrates 10 Years
If interested, please fill out form below with your most current resume.
Submit Your Resumé
VP of Operations - Wichita, Kansas
"To serve our customers with unmatched excellence, seeking always to anticipate their needs.”