CIRESI & MOREK
98% REPEAT CUSTOMER RATE | 2.5 DAY AVERAGE TO PRESENT FIRST CANDIDATE | 86% FILL RATE
Vice President of Operations | Wichita, Kansas
Ciresi & Morek is an AWARD-WINNING SEARCH FIRM who strategically partners with our clients to recruit exceptional talent globally. Our customers include Fortune 500, the world’s top PE Firms and the largest privately held companies. Our proven process and capabilities allow us to create industry leading guarantees which deliver a 98% return rate.
We are currently assisting our client, a Global Market Leader, with a Vice President of Operations search located near Dallas, TX. Reporting to a Division President, the successful candidate will improve efficiency and productivity through process improvements in manufacturing. This position will develop and execute the manufacturing strategy, be instrumental in optimizing investment and lead cost reduction strategies. All activities will be driven in support of manufacturing methodologies to serve multiple markets from high volume to custom products. This is a highly visible, high impact position where a successful candidate will have the opportunity to play a decisive role in the future success and growth of the organization.
All information will be kept strictly confidential & Applications will not be considered without a Resume/Curriculum Vitae which includes contact information.
- Develop and implement the manufacturing strategy for Division, optimizing investment as well as leading and supporting the comprehensive deployment of globalization strategy
- Deliver targeted annual productivity improvements, while managing project pipeline identifying business opportunities that will help drive Operational Excellence, Dramatic Growth, and Productivity
- Establish sustainable supply chains between globalized sites and the host sites
- Develop and document a “best-in-class” structured process for assessing the efficiency and effectiveness of the operations processes
- Drive operational and profitability metrics and analytics to achieve revenue, EBITDA and cash targets
- Implement Lean Manufacturing techniques
- Lead, along with Quality, the reduction of Waste in processes (scrap, rework, attrition)
- Develop annual manufacturing plan in consultation with other senior-level unit leaders to ensure proper usage of resources to achieve required levels of production and customer delivery requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering; Master’s Degree in business discipline preferred
- Minimum ten years’ experience overseeing and leading multi-site manufacturing operations within an ISO certified environment with a systematic approach to safety, labor management, quality control, productivity, and cost containment
- Extensive knowledge of progressive manufacturing technologies and engineering methodologies, with experience in areas such as Lean manufacturing
- Commensurate with Experience
Learn more about Ciresi & Morek through the following link: Ciresi & Morek: The Brand
If interested, please fill out form below with your most current resume.
Submit Your Resumé
VP of Operations - Dallas, Texas
"To serve our customers with unmatched excellence, seeking always to anticipate their needs.”